Manitoba has officially begun its first phase of reopening after the coronavirus lockdown. We’ve reopened our offices and our team at Birchwood Credit has introduced new ways to help our customers shop safely during this unusual time.
Your safety is our top priority
We want you to know about the extra safety precautions we’ve put in place so you can stay safe while you shop:
- Increased sanitization in high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer on-site for staff and guests
- Out-of-dealership test drives and vehicle maintenance pickup to decrease contact
- Increased sanitization for loaner and test-drive vehicles
- On-site community safety information
- No shared guest snacks
- No unnecessary business travel for staff
- Health and Safety Officers assigned to every location
- 100% contactless vehicle purchase option with Buy From Home
When you’re ready to visit our office, we will be ready to help you as we follow our safety regulations. You can visit us at our new location in the Pointe West AutoPark at 3965 Portage Avenue, Unit 20, or you can stop by our Salter or Nairn locations.
Buy From Home with a 100% contactless experience
We look forward to seeing you once you’re ready to visit our office. However, if you’d still prefer to shop from the comfort of your home, you can do so with our Buy From Home program.
When you Buy From Home, you’ll:
- Receive a $1000 rebate
- Have no payments for 3-6 months (dependent on loan)
- Get free vehicle delivery
For your safety, your loan approval, vehicle shopping, test drive and delivery will be 100% contactless. Our credit experts are available to answer your questions remotely over the phone, Skype, text, email or FaceTime – whatever platform that works best for you.
If you’re interested in our Buy From Home program, you can find more information here. Apply today to find out if you’re pre-approved in less than 24 hours. We are committed to supporting you and keeping you safe as we navigate this situation together.